Suomalaisten tuotteiden verkkokauppa Budapestissä.
Tilauksia, toiveita ja vinkkejä: + 36301723904, email@example.com
Terms of purchase
1.1. This agreement contains the terms and conditions for the use of the FinnFood.hu online service (hereinafter "Service") maintained by FinnFood Kft. (Hereinafter "Service Provider").
1.2. Contact details of the service provider: FinnFood Kft / FinnFood.hu Budapest Podmaniczky utca 57. II. em 14. 1064 Hungary Business ID: HU24836450
1.3. By using the Service, purchasing products from the Service or registering for the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and agree to be bound by those terms.
1.4. All rights to the content of the Service belong to the Service Provider. The Service Provider also reserves the right to make changes to the content of the Service (including this User Agreement) without notifying the User separately.
2.1. Registration is not required to place an order.
2.2. The user registers by filling in the required information on the registration form and choosing a password for himself.
2.3. Registration is free.
3. Responsibilities and obligations of the user
3.1. The user is responsible for all use of his username and password and for ensuring that the use complies with the terms of this agreement. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password.
3.2. The User is fully liable to the Service Provider, other Users and third parties for any damage caused by the use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, the law or good manners.
4. Binding order
4.1. The binding sales agreement enters into force when the Service Provider has sent the User an order confirmation by e-mail.
4.2. Communication between the parties takes place either by e-mail, letter or telephone. After placing an order, the user undertakes to monitor his / her e-mail to receive the order confirmation.
4.3. The user has the right to cancel the entire order or parts of the order before sending the order by e-mail, letter or telephone. Delivery has taken place after the Service Provider has mailed the order or part of the order.
4.4. Once the User has placed an order, the Service Provider is no longer entitled to change the terms of the agreement.
4.5. The service provider reserves the right not to accept the order.
5.1. The price of the product is the price displayed on the Service page in connection with the product information at the time of ordering.
5.2. Delivery costs will be added to the final price of the order. Delivery costs are priced according to the delivery method chosen by the User, and the weight or volume weight (1 m3 = 250 kg).
5.3. The current delivery fee will appear on the Service before the order is placed.
5.4. In the service, prices and delivery costs are announced to the User in HUF (Ft).
5.5. Prices include VAT according to Hungarian law.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The Service Provider delivers the products it sells to the User either on its own or on the basis of a transport contract with a third party.
6.2. Shipping costs will be added to the order price. The delivery costs for each order appear in the Delivery Method section of the Service.
6.3. Delivery time depends on the order. The delivery time depends on the availability of the product, the destination of the shipment and the chosen delivery method. Valid delivery methods are indicated in the Deliveries section of the Service. Transport time estimates are average transport times based on surveys and transport connections. Times are in working days (Mon-Fri). The transport times shown are estimated average times, and exceeding these times will not oblige the service provider to compensate for lost time, citing international postal regulations.
6.4. The Service Provider shall not be liable for delays caused by force majeure or indirect inconvenience caused by delayed delivery.
6.5. The service provider reserves the right to deliver the ordered products in different shipments.
6.6. The customer is obliged to give the delivery address of the order in the correct form at the time of placing the order. The customer is responsible for the additional costs of delivering the package if the delivery has to be renewed due to incorrect address information.
6.7. The service provider is responsible for the loss or breakage of the product during transport.
1. The Service Provider is responsible for the proper processing of the information provided by the User and for maintaining the protection of the User's privacy. The information provided by the user is stored in the customer register of the Service.
2. The required information for registration is the User's first name, last name, full address, telephone number and e-mail address (used as a username when logging in).
3. The service provider shall only disclose the personal data it collects to third parties where this is necessary, for example in connection with credit card payments. In other cases, the service provider will not disclose personal information to third parties.
4. The information in the customer register may be used in electronic direct marketing only if the User has given his consent.
5. The User has the right to check and change the personal data concerning him / her through the Service. If the User wishes the information concerning him to be deleted from the register completely, the User must contact our customer service.